Saturday 17 May 2014

Get To Know One Thing Moh' Cheddah Can Not Do!

While speaking with Leadership Newspaper, Nigerian Diva, Mo'cheddah has revealed her weakness.See the full interview below
 
 THERE ARE GISTS THAT YOU WERE ENGAGED AND WENT AWAY TO HAVE A BABY
 
 No! I didnt go away to have a baby and I dont have any babies yet. I am not yet engaged either. Music is still my love for now. If you had a baby, would you not be proud of the child Of course Ill be proud of my baby. I have nieces and nephews I love so much, so I cant hide a gift from God, I would never do that. Im still very young.
 
 
 SINCE YOU PARTED WAYS WITH YOUR FORMER RECORD LABEL, WHICH RECORD LABEL ARE YOU NOW
 
 I am on my own now. Im running my own record label now called Cheddah Music and its just me and my board of directors and the vision is to stay true and not to compromise who I am as a person and as an artiste.
 
 WHAT REALLY WENT AWRY BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FORMER RECORD LABEL
 
 Nothing really happened. My contract expired and they had taught me everything I needed to know and at the time when I left the record label, I made a decision to be on my own which also influenced the decision of me taking a break at that point.
 
 DONT YOU FEEL THREATENED WITH THE NUMBER OF SUCCESSFUL FEMALE ARTISTES IN THE INDUSTRY NOW
 
 Not at all. You know, at the end of the day, its not a competition; its an expression. We are all expressing ourselves and really, I love them all. I am proud of what theyve achieved but what separates me from them really is my style of music, my sound, my drive and how far I am willing to go. At the end of the day I just want to make good music and I think theres space for everybody.
 
 WHAT ARE THE THREE THINGS PEOPLE DONT KNOW ABOUT MOCHEDDAH
 
 Mocheddah loves to cook. I love to exercise that is to hit the gym and maintain my physique. And Mo`cheddah doesnt know how to drive. That sounds funny abi

No comments:

Post a Comment