Tuesday 22 April 2014

Dear SKB Readers: How do I manage this wife thats now a thorn in my flesh?

From a male  reader
The purpose of my writing this now is to seek advise, else my mind imaginations and anger within can make me make my unwise wife pay dearly. I love my wife dearly and I cannot say of her, but she's always loving when we are on good terms. My wife pride has made her do things and she still feels ok with. I thank God she's not even a graduate for now, else no one would have been able to control her pride. Naturally she's always bitter, but I try to be in her good books, but lately, I found out whenever we have an argument and disagreement she makes food for herself alone, so for like two weeks, a housewife living with her husband has not asked him what to eat for breakfast whatsoever. How do I pay this kind of woman back, I have so many imaginations and ideas popping up in my mind, how best to deal with her everlasting, though, this her singular act can never make me forgive her, because, for a woman to feel its her right not to make food in whichever guise, to me its an unforgiving sin, I know wives shouldn't do that, but ill mannered ones can do, the price such should have paid should not only be divorce, but..Shes presently pregnant for me, our first child, I dont even know if I am cursing or something, but I dont wish her better sha....I can already see the future from this little acts.
The few people I have asked what if they are the ones have said their minds, I want extensive opinions, hence my writeup. Also, to say this, she's a salary earner and I am into business, so sometimes, money is hooked up on business, like earlier this year, I expended all money on different things and I also bought two pieces of land, instead of getting one piece of land, in both our names (Mr $ Mrs) and I told her there after, if I will have food on the table as the rest money is tied up on other businesses that will bring money, she agreed, if not, I would have bought one plot and have big money to use till money will come in from my other investments, but that's my albatross now, as she has used the fact I dont have money presently to feel  assuming, feed herself and make me feel like shit, hoping for when I will eat from the dustbin..What if it were you reading me now?

1 comment:

  1. Send her away jhoooor, whch kind werey wife is that.. Tcheeeew!

    ReplyDelete